March 1st, 2012 | Comments Off
DU’s National Trial Team sends different squads to compete in a number of tournaments around the country. The following coaches work one-on-one with students to prepare them for success at tournaments and throughout their careers.
Photo Not Available
Photo Not Available
- What if I’m a 1L…?
- Announcing the Hoffman Cup Jumpstart Program
- Everette Pritchard and Joanne Morando Keep the Cup Home!
- DU Wagner Moot Court Team In Top 16 In Inaugural Year
- DU Team Makes it to the Quarterfinals in the National Environmental Law Moot Court Competition!
- The Advocacy Department Shoots Up The Charts to a #9 National Ranking!
- Sada and Esser Named Hoffman Cup Champions
- Motions Competition Draws Esteemed Judges and Unprecedented Student Interest
- DU’s Trial Team Wins National Championship
- DU Trial Team Advances to National Semifinals
- University of Denver Wins Moot Shanghai
- Jessup Moot Court Team Reaches Semi-Finals
- The Advocacy Department breaks onto the charts with a #11 National Ranking
- DU Makes Finals in National Environmental Moot Court
- Through Fogg & Wood DU finds way to victory in DU/CU Cup!
NATIONAL TRIAL TEAM: A TRADITION OF SUCCESS
THE NATIONAL TRIAL TEAM
at The University of Denver College of Law
2012 Semi-Finalist –National Trial Competition National Finals. Austin, Texas
2012 Regional Champion – Squad 1 - National Trial Competition (NTC). Region 11.
2012 Regional Champion – Squad 2 - National Trial Competition (NTC). Region 11.
Outstanding Orator – Chris Wilcox
2011 Regional Finalist – ABA Employment Law Mock Trial Competition. San Francisco, California.
2011 Semi-Finalist – Kelly Invitational Mock Trial Tournament. Fordham Law School. New York City, New York.
2011 National Championship Qualifier - National Trial Competition (NTC). Houston, Texas
2011 Regional Champion – National Trial Competition (NTC). Region 11. (2nd Team reached Semi-Finals). Little Rock, Arkansas.
2011 Regional Semi-Finalist - American Association of Justice (AAJ).
2011 5th place (of 18 Schools) – Baylor Top Gun National Invitational Tournament. Waco,
2010 Championship Finalist (2nd Place of 26) - National Trial Advocacy Competition (NTAC). Michigan State University. East Lansing, Michigan.
2010 National Championship Qualifier - National Trial Competition (NTC).
2010 Regional Champion – National Trial Competition (NTC). Region 11. (2nd Team Advanced to Finals). Tulsa, Oklahoma.
2009 Quarterfinalist - National Trial Advocacy Tournament (NTAC). Michigan State University. East Lansing, Michigan.
2009 Professionalism Award Winner - National Trial Advocacy Competition (NTAC). Michigan State University. East Lansing, Michigan.
2009 Regional Championship Finalist – National Trial Competition. Region 11. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
2008 Semi-Finalist – NACDL. National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Tampa, Florida.
2008 Regional Championship Finalist (Both squads) – National Trial Competition. Region 11. Albuquerque, New Mexico.
2008 Regional Finalist (2nd Place) - American Association of Justice (AAJ).
2007 Qualifier – Tournament of Champions (TOC). Louisville, Colorado.
2007 Regional Championship Finalist
(2nd Squad Advanced to Semi-Finals) – National Trial Competition. Region 11. Boulder, Colorado.