February 17th, 2012 | Comments Off
The Advocacy Department relies on the leadership and expertise of our experienced professors to train students in practical skills that will help them succeed. For more information on individual faculty members, navigate using the Faculty menu at the top of this page.
- Everette Pritchard and Joanne Morando Keep the Cup Home!
- DU Wagner Moot Court Team In Top 16 In Inaugural Year
- DU Team Makes it to the Quarterfinals in the National Environmental Law Moot Court Competition!
- The Advocacy Department Shoots Up The Charts to a #9 National Ranking!
- Sada and Esser Named Hoffman Cup Champions
- Motions Competition Draws Esteemed Judges and Unprecedented Student Interest
- DU’s Trial Team Wins National Championship
- DU Trial Team Advances to National Semifinals
- University of Denver Wins Moot Shanghai
- Jessup Moot Court Team Reaches Semi-Finals
- The Advocacy Department breaks onto the charts with a #11 National Ranking
- DU Makes Finals in National Environmental Moot Court
- Through Fogg & Wood DU finds way to victory in DU/CU Cup!
- DU Sweeps NTC Regional Championships!
- Dale Gensler and Hillary Ellis Win DU’s Client Counseling Competition
NATIONAL TRIAL TEAM: A TRADITION OF SUCCESS
THE NATIONAL TRIAL TEAM
at The University of Denver College of Law
2012 Semi-Finalist –National Trial Competition National Finals. Austin, Texas
2012 Regional Champion – Squad 1 - National Trial Competition (NTC). Region 11.
2012 Regional Champion – Squad 2 - National Trial Competition (NTC). Region 11.
Outstanding Orator – Chris Wilcox
2011 Regional Finalist – ABA Employment Law Mock Trial Competition. San Francisco, California.
2011 Semi-Finalist – Kelly Invitational Mock Trial Tournament. Fordham Law School. New York City, New York.
2011 National Championship Qualifier - National Trial Competition (NTC). Houston, Texas
2011 Regional Champion – National Trial Competition (NTC). Region 11. (2nd Team reached Semi-Finals). Little Rock, Arkansas.
2011 Regional Semi-Finalist - American Association of Justice (AAJ).
2011 5th place (of 18 Schools) – Baylor Top Gun National Invitational Tournament. Waco,
2010 Championship Finalist (2nd Place of 26) - National Trial Advocacy Competition (NTAC). Michigan State University. East Lansing, Michigan.
2010 National Championship Qualifier - National Trial Competition (NTC).
2010 Regional Champion – National Trial Competition (NTC). Region 11. (2nd Team Advanced to Finals). Tulsa, Oklahoma.
2009 Quarterfinalist - National Trial Advocacy Tournament (NTAC). Michigan State University. East Lansing, Michigan.
2009 Professionalism Award Winner - National Trial Advocacy Competition (NTAC). Michigan State University. East Lansing, Michigan.
2009 Regional Championship Finalist – National Trial Competition. Region 11. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
2008 Semi-Finalist – NACDL. National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Tampa, Florida.
2008 Regional Championship Finalist (Both squads) – National Trial Competition. Region 11. Albuquerque, New Mexico.
2008 Regional Finalist (2nd Place) - American Association of Justice (AAJ).
2007 Qualifier – Tournament of Champions (TOC). Louisville, Colorado.
2007 Regional Championship Finalist
(2nd Squad Advanced to Semi-Finals) – National Trial Competition. Region 11. Boulder, Colorado.